The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday March 31, 2018 at 17:33
cbond
Long Time Member
December 2006
I recently upgraded to a BOSE soundbar. It's one of those audio devices that seems to be able to 'throw' sound for amazing 3D effects. Unfortunately, although BOSE sent me the Pronto hex codes for the device (there's only POWER, Vol. UP, Vol. DOWN and MUTE), the Universal Browser doesn't let me get the codes in.

Specifically, if I paste the codes into the hex panel and drag them to the desired button, everything looks OK. I get the right names, and the little 'L' , etc. But when I test the code --- nothing happens. I've tried to do this many times and they all appear OK, but do not activate the device. Looking at the IR emitter on the MX-3000 through a camera, it looks like no code is emitted, although for other codes for other devices I can clearly see the signal.

As a last resort, I've tried just learning the codes as I've done successfully for many other devices before. Again, it looks OK and the controller says the codes were accepted ("GOOD") but they do nothing.

Has anyone else experienced this kind of problem. I'm hoping I can get some troubleshooting hints that I haven't tried yet.
I love the sound of bagpipes when I'm mourning.

Hosting Services by ipHouse