The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 16 made on Saturday March 17, 2018 at 10:25
Anthony
Ultimate Member
May 2001
On March 12, 2018 at 11:19, Ernie Gilman said...
Not exactly.

Google presents an ad for Parts Express. There are five illustrations of products. I click on one, info on that product comes up. I hit BACK, am taken back to RC web page but not to the ad.

I'm guessing, then, that though there appears to be one ad with five sections, there are five separate ads that just look like they're under one ad.

did not see the add but no. parts express has one add but they created 5 sections with individual links to 5 items (from what you said)

this can be resolved with 4 options

1) (my favourite) parts express can redesign their add to open in a new window/tab

2) parts express can redesign their add more intelligently where it brings you to a page with all 5 items

3) you can be proactive and open in a new window/tab

4) search part express for that second item that caught your eye.

The issue is you want google to read both your mind and that of parts express.

what I mean by that is at the end of the day if you clicked on an add 99% of the time you did what you wanted and left so there is no need to bring the same ad up again, on the other hand if you saw the ad and you were not interested (so you did not click it 99% of the time you won't be interested in it a second later so why show it again.

It just makes sense every time an ad loads for it to be different.

Hosting Services by ipHouse