The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Friday March 16, 2018 at 20:36
Hasbeen
Loyal Member
November 2007
I have a Jura too.  A customer of mine who was dying of brain cancer gave it to me before he passed.  Whenever he needed me for something all he had to do was to say..."I've got coffee ready".  Guy was a retired surgeon and was dying all alone, dead wife, no kids...I couldn't bring myself to ever charge him because I think what he wanted mostly was company.  So, I really love my Jura for a number of reasons....

First:

Go here.  Buy some Hawaiian coffee beans and a few bags of some cheaper beans too..Start with the cheaper beans..

https://www.coffeebeancorral.com/

They're non-roasted beans.  You have to roast them...It's very easy to do.  Throw them in a cast iron skillet and roast them on your grill sideburner...DO NOT TRY THIS IN YOUR HOME.  They put off an extreme amount of smoke and oil.

It only takes a couple of minutes.  It's alot like popping popcorn.  Then you can decide how you like your beans. 

Also check out some of the beans that are from Africa and labeled "Bright".  I'm a dark coffee drinker as well, the African is a lighter brew, but it' delicious with more of a fruitier texture.. I love it.

You'll thank me..It's a cool little hobby. It only takes a few minutes and you've never drank really good coffee until you do this....

Coffee beans lose most of their flavor within 72 hours of being roasted.

Hosting Services by ipHouse