Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 55 made on Wednesday March 14, 2018 at 13:19
Brett Bjorkquist
Long Time Member
March 2018
Thanks for the feedback GotGame.

Even without the various templates, the other tools we are building are pretty supportive of the channel. Being able to edit remotes off-site from your mobile device to save truck rolls, having an interactive eLearning site and webinars where we do live programming based on what dealers are asking during the webinar, 7 day a week dedicated dealer service line, plus more IP integrations coming are all designed specifically to support the channel.

For most clients, the existing template works fine, and means you can program a fairly complex system from scratch in about 30 minutes: entertainment, lighting, audio distribution and thermostat. (Remote and App) Totally get that some jobs require more, I had a dealer ask me about a specific job yesterday that from experience I said might be better done on a different platform (never want to sell a remote if the experience isn't going to be stellar for both dealer and client), but most of the time, installers end up happier because less customizing typically means fewer support trips after the fact... ; )

Email me if you want to try my 50% dealer promo. At that price it's relatively inexpensive to test out the platform. Or feel free to ask me any questions, always love to talk shop.

Brett
Brett Bjorkquist
Logitech - CI/Pro Channel
[email protected]

Hosting Services by ipHouse