The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 46 made on Monday March 12, 2018 at 18:43
Brett Bjorkquist
Long Time Member
March 2018
On March 11, 2018 at 09:32, mrtristan said...
harmony is starting to sound better. Is there the ability to rearrange buttons and add new ones? Who distributes Harmony pro in canada?

Sure, MrTristan, I'm assuming you are talking about the soft buttons on the touchscreen remote, or are we talking about the app, or what specifically? I'll try to cover all the scenarios. Currently you can switch the order of activities, and add specific learned or mapped commands, to any of the active screens. (Punch through volume to a hard key, use the home controls hard buttons to control lighting, plugs, shades, or any other command, or place a device command button onto the activity page of the touchscreen.

We are a bit limited at the moment in terms of totally customizing the app, or designing the touchscreen, the idea of course is that we simplify the programming experience to make it more efficient, but still robust. So you can usually create the commands, you just can't lay them out "wherever" you want. (Think of it as a bit more templatized at the moment)

Hope that helps, let me know if there is a follow up.

Brett
Brett Bjorkquist
Logitech - CI/Pro Channel
[email protected]

Hosting Services by ipHouse