The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday March 9, 2018 at 05:02
lingyueqing
Lurking Member
March 2018
I made this circuit and it works properly but I need to make an FM receiver using the same idea of this circuit (common base).

Would you tell me what changes should I make so that the circuit is able to receive FM waves instead of transmitting it ?

I've tried to connect an antenna to the base of the transistor, and connect a 8-ohm speaker(CDM-10008: [Link: kynix.com]) in parallel with the tank circuit but it doesn't work. Also, I tried to connect it in series it doesn't work as well ?!

I have one more question: When I receive radio wave from this circuit using a radio receiver device, It receives the waves on many frequencies such as 108 MHz and 95 MHz.

when I change the values of capacitor and coil of the tank circuit, the frequencies change but it still receives on many frequencies.

I connected a capacitor of 1000uF instead of C2 ( To be out of the range 87 - 108 MHz ) but the receiver still receives signals.

I connected a wire instead of the coil ( with C2 = 22 pF ) but it still also receives.

Is that normal ? or have I made something wrong ?

Thanks in advance,

[img][/img]

Hosting Services by ipHouse