Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Saturday March 3, 2018 at 01:56
burtont62
March 2011
We went to RTI in 2011. Ran a report in quickbooks and we have a total of 163 RTI remotes out there. Surfir, T2x, T3x & some T1's.

We worked with G! for the first two years after it's release and at that time Elan was the least helpful manufacturer we had ever dealt with. Prior to that we were on the sinking Homelogic ship that sunk in the harbor. The weakest database for codes and non-existent drivers. I was told this more times then I can recall, "Just make your own and learn in the codes" We also dealt with the License Apps which after someone bought a HC12 they then had to spend another $799.00 or so per "pro app", how many were there? Something like 8 or 9, I can't remember. Elan also seemed to change ownership every few months and every person we worked with for the past 10 years disappeared overnight and was replaced by someone with no interest in what was actually occurring with their dealers. They also signed up everybody with a white van and business license to be dealers and we dealt with that chaos for years before G! came to market.

After two meetings with our local RTI rep and seeing the flexibility it has Vs the G! we were sold.

Hosting Services by ipHouse