Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 13 made on Sunday February 18, 2018 at 10:46
Don Heany
September 2008
On February 18, 2018 at 10:33, 3PedalMINI said...
Ive done a few jobs. Most notable for a disabled client that no longer has use of his hands or feet. Alexa with C4 is pretty bulletproof. Client gave me a list of ~20 channels he watches and I integrated them.

I also have a roku in the system but its not as straight forward for him. I have it go directly to netflix or amazon etc. But he has to say "Alexa move to the right" every time he needs to go to the "right-left" you get the idea. I did program "alexa skip to the right 3x" and programmed "three button presses" to help speed things up but it does take a while.

I wish you could say "Alexa" right- right - right but there is no way to issue multiple commands.

Its a start but VC is far from perfected. Josh.AI seems to have the best system but not many guys are integrating it or using it.

Occurred to me this morning that the JoshAI camp has been pretty quiet for a while now. Hope they’re doing alright! They have an awesome offering but when dots were blowing out at $30 a pop this past holiday season- well... Ouch!

Hosting Services by ipHouse