Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday February 16, 2018 at 17:46
Brad Humphrey
February 2004
I needed to upgrade the old graphics card in my PC. I ordered a GTX-1060 for $219.99 + $17.17 shipping straight from EVGA on 12/08/2017. It took until 12/11/2017 before they charged my card and another 2 days before they shipped it. Slow but whatever.

So I finally got the card the week before Christmas. It had clearly been opened, had a bent tab on the frame, and upon installation - DOA. Tested it with my meter to a problem on the board and requested an RMA within 4 hours of receiving the product from the shipper.
Took them a few days again to approve and give me an RMA. Said they would be shipping a new card out to me soon (after giving them my credit card info again).

By 1/15/2018 I was frustrated. It had been over a month since I ordered a card from them and I still did not have a working card. I went out and purchased another brand GTX1060, installed it, and everything working fine.
2 days later on 1/17/2018 I finally got an EVGA replacement card. Understand I did not get tracking numbers from them for any shipments they send to me.
Not needing the card now, I sent the box right back to them for a refund on the same day. Requested another RMA for a refund, although I already dropped it off at UPS (because I already knew it was going to take days just to get an approval). They received the card back on 1/24/2018. About the time they finally approved an RMA for refund.

2/15/2018! More than 2 months after they took my money, they finally gave me a refund. But only $186.99. They took $50.17. Reason: no refund on the shipping and 15% restock fee on card. F^n WOW!!!

It gets better.... After complaining and threatening to file a dispute with my bank, I get a response.
1) They say the card I sent back passed all tests. LMFAO!!! I tested that card for an hour, taking readings on the board, re-seated it 2x. And putting other graphic cards in the same slot that worked perfect. 100% lie, no way that card magically came back to life. My reply to this was: they need to give Harry Potter a raise.
2) They said they were being very generous to me for giving a refund at all. Since it was well beyond their 30 day return policy. Un f^n believable!!!

Understand that if you go online and search, EVGA generally gets good praise for its customer service. WTF! Either they have a hellava marketing team online posting fake reviews or I really pissed off a gypsy in my past.

Last edited by Brad Humphrey on February 17, 2018 15:57.

Hosting Services by ipHouse