Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday February 15, 2018 at 16:42
Curlyp
Long Time Member
January 2018
Hello Community,

I am having an odd issue with my MX980 while switching between devices. I am not sure if it is the remote or the way the macro is programmed.

When I turn on an activity from an off state (Watch TV, Apple TV 4K, Watch Movie, and XBOX), everything works as it should and switches to the correct inputs. However, if I am already within an activity, let say, Watch TV, and I click on the button "XBOX", the receiver and the TV will turn off when, DirectTV turns off. I have increased delays, moved the order of sequence with in the macro, etc, but it still happens. It even does it if I switch to Watch a Movie while in this activity.

What makes this even more odd, is if I am in the activity, Watch TV, and I press the button Apple TV (to switch to it), it works just fine - DirecTV turns off, receiver switches input, and Apple TV is awakened with menu.

I do want to note, HDMI-CEC is TURNED OFF on all my devices (TV, DirecTV, AppleTV, Blu-Ray, Receiver, and XBOX).

Here is a video I created to show you my setup in CCP, the macro for the activity, and what happens when I press the buttons. Hopefully this video will help and someone will be able to shed some light on what is going on or how I can fix this! This is really annoying.

Thank you all in advance!

Last edited by Curlyp on February 15, 2018 20:23.

Hosting Services by ipHouse