The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Monday February 12, 2018 at 12:27
Impaqt
RC Moderator
October 2002
On February 11, 2018 at 20:45, Marbles said...
If it is free and something to play around with, why wouldn't it be worth it? If it soundsbad, no harm. But I may find a use for it. Just wondering if there was a way to do it without buying and I stalling ck1's. Let alone finding software.

They actually sounded quite good.

The problem is that they are a pain in the ass to program and set up. you need a program called B&K C-Suite first and foremost. Its hard to find at this point and even f you found it, your going to have a bad time connecting it to your PC and figuring out what your doing.

There is no "Hotwire"

they only thing I can think of... Which would be even more painful than finding the software and reprogramming it, would be to wire a IR receiver to the zones, B&K has 128 code sets. Most likely each zone is set up to respond to one already.

You can find Home Theater Master SL-9000 remotes on ebay for cheap. THats what B&K used back in the day and they have all 128 codesets built in.

I must mention that I am rather confused as to how you are trying to use the amp as its not a Home theater amp at all. Perhaps if you tell us what your trying to do, we can come up with a better solution.

Hosting Services by ipHouse