The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 13 made on Sunday February 11, 2018 at 22:33
gerard143
Advanced Member
May 2012
This client is extremely wealthy but you wouldn't know it. Owns a global business. He still has like 13" tube Tv's on mounts on the wall. He has zero knowledge about this stuff other then the DIY brands like nest advertising all the time. I've been trying to explain how like anything there is DIY stuff, then professional grade stuff. But I know if i throw an expensive solution at him he will decline. So i figure i'll offer something lesser, get the project and at least make some kind of profit versus none. I did work for his cousin who then referred me to him. They have lots of wealthy connections and you never know what it will lead to. So i want to get him going with something half ass decent.

What I don't want is stuff that doesn't work well and will be a headache later. I did notice that the Snap stuff was a little more expensive then I thought it would be.

So what about icrealtime? No one has said anything about them yet. Honeywell has some pretty good priced packages too. But I worry their app might be tied into subscription service like all their total connect stuff.

Hosting Services by ipHouse