Your Universal Remote Control Center
Custom Installers' Lounge Forum - View Post
Up level
Up level
The following page was printed from


Original thread:
Post 3 made on Tuesday February 6, 2018 at 15:48
Long Time Member
October 2011
You can actually move it yourself. You just need a Fiber jumper (legnth of your choice) with "SCA" ends. plug one end into the barrel that the drop is currently connected to. Then on the ONT end, Just use a regular SC coupler and you will be good to go. Make sure the ends are clean and you will be fine. The coupler shouldn't affect anything.

EDIT: The connector is actually an SC/APC. It is green in color

You need this:

and this:

You should be good to go with these. Let me know if i can hemp further.

Last edited by joelusi on February 6, 2018 19:22.

Hosting Services by ipHouse