The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday February 2, 2018 at 10:41
Hockey9
Lurking Member
February 2008
I purchased a used MX-780 and received the CCP software. I programmed 4 devices in one room and one mx-780 and got success but now I want to move some IR commands to another button on say the Tivo button layout. As I move left to right, I end up on the "Edit Buttons" screen .. it looks like you can only modify the screen buttons since 8 pages show .. where do I move / manipulate the soft buttons?  Is this another field ? I am under the Program tab.. I have read the general CCP programming pdf and then the more specific MX-780 programming pdf
and am lost as to how to customize the layouts of one of the devices , in this case the Tivo.

Update: It looks like I am in the wrong window within CCP.. Am I supped to be in model designer?.. I expanded the tivo tree and see the soft buttons and it shows the commands assigned to each button including buttons that have no commands.. in that macro screen it just shows Is there a pdf for model designer?

Update 2 .. I think I answered my own question .. you have to be in designer and then select a blank button (for simplicity) and then look to another window that has really small icons where you can search for the IR command you are after. I Clicked IR Navigator.. populated the fields with DVR -> Tivo-> Roamio Plus > then selected Replay .. then clicked the small "Save" icon in that window .. now back in the simulator.. it now shows that previously blank button now having an IR command assigned to .. I then went back to Program and downloaded the build from CCP to be pushed to the remote .. Maybe this will help someone else..

Last edited by Hockey9 on February 2, 2018 11:22.

Hosting Services by ipHouse