Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 13 made on Thursday January 25, 2018 at 08:23
Brad Humphrey
February 2004
I know the original poster from a year ago, said he did all those things. Pioneer is just junk... period!
Glad that worked for you to get your receiver working again. But you still have 1 problem = you still have a crappy Pioneer VSX-832.

Are you going to have problems out of every Pioneer you buy? Of course not, otherwise they would have no sales at all. The internet would be filled with horror stories about Pioneer everywhere.
But the fail rate is high enough that us installers see it. And that is unacceptable. And even if you get a 'working' unit, Pioneer is so flaky that you probably wish it wasn't. And then there is the sound quality... meh!

History lesson:
Pioneer use to make some great stuff in the 70's. Starting in the 80's, they went thru these cycles = They would make some good stuff for a few years, than crap for a few years. Back & forth.
There last good cycle was with the awesome Pioneer Plasma displays.
I'm sad to say that I don't think Pioneer will ever recover from this last (long) cycle of crap products. For the 1st time their entire line from home to car audio product has been absolute crap for many years now, all at the same time.
Lesson = Do NOT use Pioneer product these days.

Hosting Services by ipHouse