The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 22 made on Wednesday January 17, 2018 at 16:37
imt
Long Time Member
June 2007
On January 16, 2018 at 16:25, Hasbeen said...
My wife is going through the same thing right now with her iphone 6...It's the battery thing that they're getting sued over.

$29 like others have said...Good luck getting an appointment in the store...and when you do get an appointment, hopefully they'll actually have the battery in stock..

They won't. Call the store first before you even make a genius appt to see if they even have batteries. They won't. When I initially tried making a genius appt, with battery replacement option, all the dates a week out were unavail. I looked daily and saw a spot opened up. I assumed that this meant that a batter was avail. I went to discover they have no batteries, no idea when batteries would be coming in. Said probably not until end of Jan, when Apple initially said this $29 battery replacement would start. They did run a check and saw that the battery cycles were high and needed to be replaced. It was my sons iPhone6 and he would get text messages a couple hours later many times or a call would come in and the phone would ring but nothing was displayed.

Hosting Services by ipHouse