The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 21 made on Monday January 15, 2018 at 10:35
Hasbeen
Loyal Member
November 2007
On January 15, 2018 at 09:45, Dave in Balto said...
Looks really good, flows nicely.

My turn to nitpick at nothing. On the theater page, what’s up with the Snap AV speakers in the one picture? Or the rack with the Addagio in it?

Brendon is a Triad/Kef/C4 guy these days.

I have to have this discussion with nearly everybody I do a site for.....the only people who know what speaker brand, rack or versabox, etc... is us....visitors don't know, and they don't really care.... They're not studying the site like you guys are, the images are there to let customers understand exactly what it is that you do...quickly.

The problem with companies like Triad, although I'm sure they're great speakers because the vast majority of you guys are using them since C4 bought them...but the images available for Triad speakers are so bad that they're unusable.... I'm sure C4 will fix this in the future, but right now, they're horrible.

Another company that makes a great product that has limited quality "lifestyle" images available is Middle Atlantic.  Trying to find good rack pics (don't go there), is nearly impossible.  If you want tech drawings and specs, they're great..decent quality lifestyle images?  not so much.

Hosting Services by ipHouse