The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 13 made on Sunday January 14, 2018 at 15:36
Hasbeen
Loyal Member
November 2007
On January 14, 2018 at 14:12, Mac Burks (39) said...
Nice work as usual. Two comments.

#1 is that i dont see a Home page link in the navigation menu. Most of know that clicking the logo gets us back home but some people don't. I pay more attention than i should to UI design and navigation so maybe this isn't an issue for most people.

#2. I see the Newsletter link at the bottom and i dont see a contact form on the contact page. I think this is a great opportunity to build his newsletter contacts list by having a constant contact (or similar) form on the contact page. Every person who contacts sigsv will get put into his contacts list automatically.

Yeah, I never put "HOME" on the site..  Pet peeve of mine.

He doesn't have a contact form in the traditional sense.  If you go to the contact page and tick "Tell Us About Your Project" it opens up a typeform contact form.

When someone fills in the Newsletter ....they're automatically placed into his Email Newsletter list in the Email Campaign system I set up for him.

If someone fills out the typeform, they're placed into his "people who've contacted you through the website".  List and is also sent an email with all of the pertinent information.

Hosting Services by ipHouse