The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Sunday January 14, 2018 at 13:22
Curlyp
Long Time Member
January 2018
On January 14, 2018 at 11:51, davejs said...
When you say "downloaded the setup to the phone", I don't understand. Have you tested using the MX980?
And again, do you have an MRF? Best practice is to create a Macro "device" and link (or alias) the buttons on your home page to the macros instead of embedding your commands directly into the buttons.

My apologies, I typed the wrong word. It was supposed to be remote, not phone. After I created the macros for each activity, I then downloaded the configuration to the remote. I stood in front of the devices (all are in line of sight), but the Philips commands were not working.

However, I changed the 'TV' device to the actual model number (75PFL6601) and it turns on and off, but cannot change inputs. I wonder if the 'LCD Discrete' codes don't work for my version?

No, I do not have an MRF base station, since everything is in line of sight. Is one still needed?

Yes, I did setup an 'Activity' and 'Devices' Page. The first two screenshots show my 'Activities' page with the macro's for "Watch TV" and "Watch Apple TV". The third screenshot shows my 'Devices' page.

In general, did I setup up the pages/macro's correctly? If not, are you able to give me some advice on how to restructure it or point me in the right direction? This is my first time working with this software, so I am still learning it.

Last edited by Curlyp on January 14, 2018 13:39.

Hosting Services by ipHouse