The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 26 made on Sunday January 7, 2018 at 14:17
Hasbeen
Loyal Member
November 2007
I hate to drone on and on about this, but my need to try and help you guys grow your business outweighs my desire to keep my mouth shut...

Here's what I've learned about nearly all of my clients so far.  Very few of them are keeping customer email addresses..

Let me try and explain how important they are to your business.  First the facts.

Nearly 1.5 Billion people are on Facebook worldwide..But you don't live in the world..You live in the US.

Nearly 150 Million US citizens are on Facebook EVERYDAY.  Let's call that about 30% of the population.

Facebook is the least expensive platform to market your business digitally.  You can run ads for as little as a few dollars a day.

So, those are the facts...Now we take those facts and we use them.

I hear what you're saying..."But Paul, I don't like Facebook".  I don't give a shit what "you" like, your customers like Facebook and they're on it everyday. It's my job to help you have a conversation with them.

Now, here's where it gets a little fun.....Did you know that you can market directly to your EXISTING customers through Facebook?  It's obviously just a Facebook ad, but you can speak directly to them, quickly, inexpensively, and effectively.

Did you know that from those customers information, you can create a "look alike" audience that will match your existing customers demographics?  Age, income, location, etc. 

Then you can advertise directly to them on Facebook as well.

You can also directly advertise on Facebook to ANYONE who's visited your website.

Now you say..."But Paul, I don't know how to do all of that crazy shit".  I get it, that's why I offer this as a service, it's also why I'm creating courses, so that guys who may not be able to afford my services directly can take advantage of some of these strategies and grow their businesses.

This is how important email lists are to your business..

If I could tell you guys one thing to do for 2018, you absolutely must make it a habit to get every customers email address.   It's critical to your business.

If you're a small shop that texts/calls customers from your mobile..Here's what you do while you're sitting around today..

1. copy/paste this into every customer contact you have on your phone, then start loading them into  a csv file.

"Hi______,  I'm doing a little work in the office today and I noticed that I didn't get your email address when we finished your installation.  We like to have them so we can keep you aware of manufacturer promos, important firmware updates, etc.  Thanks!  Have a great day!"

Then copy/paste and change the name and watch your email list magically grow!

Hosting Services by ipHouse