The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 25 made on Sunday January 7, 2018 at 13:36
sirroundsound
November 2003
A service call = Money and opportunity!

I started doing some of the following a little bit during 2017, I want to standardize these for 2018.

At the end of a project, I have stuck my card on to something, the rack, a tech panel, somewhere and I show it to the client so they know they have my info stored near the gear.
I then talk about about the system or am asking how they like everything and that is when I mention referrals and hand them a couple of business cards. They now have extra business cards (only 1 or 2) to hand out to someone they know.
Depending on the client and the relationship I would also mention on line reviews and how helpful they can be for my business. Again depending on the relationship I will either go on line for them and see if we cannot do something right there and then, or let them know I will be sending a link they can click on and fill out whatever nice things they might want to say about me and the work I have done for them.
I also plan on sending out emails every 4 or 6 months with something new I am working with (Voice control etc) or upgrade info / ideas for those that have older systems.
I have to figure out more about how to best use Facebook and other online things. Youtube videos showing new electronics or other things might also be explored.

Hosting Services by ipHouse