The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 13 made on Saturday January 6, 2018 at 12:04
para19
Long Time Member
December 2012
On January 6, 2018 at 10:23, Mario said...
Nope. Never asked. I will have to change that.

Also, no forms for referrals or feedback/review. That's going to have to change as well.
What do you guys use? I don't use Angie's List because none of my clients have ever heard of her. Should I use that anyway just to get published review that I can then use on my website or should I use simple email request?
I'm having my website redone. Should I have a form on there to ask for feedback? Should I offer incentive for getting it done (and if so, what)?

Personally I won't burden my clients with referral or feed/back review forms.

Below is the standard pitch at the end of the job and works for us...

At the conclusion of the project and I am shaking hands with the client...

"Thanks for the opportunity. If you were happy with the work and the service please feel free to pass our name along to anyone you that you may feel can use are services and expertise, our company info is on the rack in the basement."

Make sure you have your company information somewhere easy to find and visible when they are showing off there system to someone.

Get back to referred clients right away, if you don't you run the risk of that person who referred them to you look silly after they pump your tires and his buddy couldn't get a hold of you for 2 weeks. To me that is how you kill referrals.
There is always money in the banana stand...

Hosting Services by ipHouse