|Post 2 made on Monday January 1, 2018 at 12:50|
I managed to get this working ...
1. It's essential that the configurations for both your Q50 and S70 are in the same job file.
2. Download each configuration to the corresponding remote.
3. Set up one remote (say, the Q50) as the primary controller with your NC-50, in the normal way, and do the usual Optimise.
4. Then you can add the S70 as another Z-Wave device. On both the Q50 and the S70, select the advanced options and go into Ecosystem / Configure / Add.
5. You should then be able to select Send (Q50) or Receive (S70) and the two remotes will talk to each other. You should then need to optimise the S70 (possibly the Q50 as well).
6. Both remotes should then work with your system. Don't forget that each remote has no clue about what the other is doing, so avoid clashes of operation.