The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Sunday December 31, 2017 at 12:43
Jottle
Long Time Member
November 2006
On December 30, 2017 at 16:05, dalto said...
In your input selection macro for the oppo do you have a 2 second delay between the "input" and the number?

I do not. I have it set for a .3 second delay. The thing is, I'm 99% sure the delay between input selections isn't the issue. When the macro runs correctly, it always selects the correct input.

The issue when the macro fails is that it does not send the "switch source" command (last command) which pushes the "source select" button on my blu-ray player's remote that brings up the actual source selection menu/screen.

So for some reason the macro fails to consistently send the "select source" command. The select source window just never appears. Looking at the picture of the macro in my previous post, all the commands in the macro send successfully up until the very last "change blu-ray to hdmi back" command (that is automated in prowizard to press the "source select" button on the blu-ray and then hit the corresponding number button to select the correct source input for hdmi-in back). I don't think I can override this form of source switching. I've also tried adding a delay before executing the "change blu-ray to hdmi-in back" with not success.

Hosting Services by ipHouse