The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 33 made on Thursday December 28, 2017 at 22:08
Hasbeen
Loyal Member
November 2007
On December 28, 2017 at 21:18, thecapnredfish said...
What's your plan when streaming services feel they have reached a period in time and can raise the rates? At some point they must feel they are the new all high and mighty TV providers. Not to mention if you start paying per website. And, as ISP loose more TV subscribers HSD prices are sure to rise. Let's be real. Your not going to watch crap for free or cheap much longer.

I'm a bit of a different bird than most.  You'll laugh at me, but I didn't get rid of cable because of the price, I got rid of cable because  I was tired of the absolute garbage that my kids were seeing on television. So, the wife and I actually had this conversation..

"Either cable goes or the entire TV goes.  Take your pick".

I just don't give a crap about TV anymore.  I can take it or leave it.   I know what you're thinking...

But your kids can see that stuff anywhere...

My kids can't.  They don't have phones and they don't have computers.  I have 3 kids 13,14 and 18.  The 18 year old is the only one who has a computer and a phone, and that's because he's in college.

Once they want to charge me too much or show me boner medicine and KY jelly commercials while I'm trying to watch a family show, I'll remove it from the house.

Hosting Services by ipHouse