The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Monday December 25, 2017 at 19:41
Jottle
Long Time Member
November 2006
On November 13, 2017 at 13:30, dalto said...
It shouldn't really matter that much if it is on that list. You will just need to manually add the commands. It has been a while since I used that software to remember the specific steps.

Can you provide a screenshot of the command list for the activity that is not consistently working?

Sorry for the delay. Here's a screenshot. The delays are all to wait for devices to power up. I have the home button sent twice for the Roku since it seems to require two presses to get it out of sleep and then to the home, but the issue is with the very last command that tells the blu-ray player to switch to the HDMI IN BACK.

I've double checked the accuracy of the settings in the prowizard for how my blu-ray player switches inputs (input button pressed then number key to select particular inputs), and everything tests out fine. I'd say the macro runs perfectly about 60-70% of the time, but will frequently not execute the very last "switch to HDMI IN BACK" command. I have no idea what the issue is since it started doing this after I moved to a new home but didn't change any of my setup. I'm using the IR blaster for my rf-260 (I know, not ideal or recommended), but every other macro, including other ones that change the blu-ray inputs, works flawlessly. Any other ideas? Maybe redo the "setup how your device handles inputs" again?

Hosting Services by ipHouse