The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 22 made on Thursday December 21, 2017 at 17:09
gerard143
Advanced Member
May 2012
What blows my mind is sites that do not show you shipping cost as your checking out.

Oh we will just add that later as we process your order and bill you whatever without your knowledge. No ones website should be like this anymore. It pisses me off to the point that I avoid doing business on sites like that. SnapAV got it right.

Anyone else who is in distribution who hasn’t come close to catching up to their site is just way to slow to react and get with the times. It’s pathetic at this point if you can’t see shipping costs until after someone processes your order. This message “order total does not include shipping cost. Shipping cost will be added at the time of shipment, if applicable” is unacceptable.

That is something I would have been working on yesterday if I was an executive at the company. I would be absolutely embarrassed with my myself that it wasn’t implemented yet and I’d be pissed at my team that it wasn’t implemented already.

Sometimes people need a Steve jobs meeting like the MobileMe one to motivate them. He asked what is it supposed to do. People respond. Jobs...”ok so why in the fuc^*~!! doesn’t it do that.” Then fire the manager behind it on the spot.

Last edited by gerard143 on December 21, 2017 17:17.

Hosting Services by ipHouse