Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 21 made on Thursday December 21, 2017 at 14:46
gisaac
Long Time Member
December 2017
Hey Chris,

While I don't plan on publicly addressing everyone's responses as I don't think that is the proper approach, I just want to clarify once again the point regarding the recent awards that we were honored with.

As I mentioned, that is not how I judge that we are doing the right things for every customer, or as a company, but it is a voice of the customers out there who are the one's that participate in these types of survey's. We do business with a very large amount of dealers and while I never want to lose a customer or hear of an upset customer, there will likely not be much that I can do to change that for those who only post on forums.

Anyone who would like to voice their concerns, or has a problem, can email me at [email protected] and I would be happy to work through the issues. I am not on hear to buy anyone's business or silence anyone's opinions. We are privately owned for the past year after being owned by Ingram Micro for over 11 years. Lot's of things are different from then to now and I just want to make sure that dealers we've made upset during these changes have a line to the top to communicate their concerns.

Thank you very much for your response and my apologies that we've made a bad impression over the years.

-G
Gordon Isaac
Director of Sales- North America

Hosting Services by ipHouse