Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 18 made on Thursday December 21, 2017 at 12:22
gisaac
Long Time Member
December 2017
Hey Guys,

I realize that everyone needs a place to vent and there are plenty of places on-line to do that so the fact that I am on here is not to try and take that away from you or prevent you from sharing your opinions on this site.

I started with AVAD about 3 months ago, knowing many of the challenges that existed here, and discovering several more during my time. I've jumped in with both feet because I know what AVAD was, and I know what it has the potential to be. We are making lot's of changes to improve the customer experience and become easier to do business. I won't use this platform to explain all of the background for how we got to where we are, or make any excuses. We are doing well in many areas, but have certainly upset far too many of our customers in the past and in some areas still to this day.

Despite our challenges and all of the changes that have taken place we were fortunate to be awarded last week, 5 Stellar Service Awards from Residential Systems. These awards are voted on by YOU our customers and we went up against many of our competitors in each category. We won more awards than any other vendor and in the following areas.

Customer Service/General Communication – AVAD Platinum
Sales and Marketing Support – AVAD Platinum
Shipping and Freight Policies – AVAD Platinum
Warranty/Return Policy/Tech Support – AVAD Platinum
Web Portal/Online Tools – AVAD Gold

This in NO WAY is how I determine if we are doing the right things and taking care of our customers, but as the largest distributor in the CI Space, it is nice to know we have A LOT of customers who enjoy doing business with us and want to see us be successful as we continue to make changes that improve our relationships with our customers. Awards come and go, the true testament of respect from our customers is in the form of creating "raving fans" who spend time on sites like this telling people that they should do business with us because they enjoy it so much. That is what we are going to create over time.

So that being said, if you are pissed off and want to vent, go ahead and say what you will about us. However, if you have a problem, want to do business with us but we can't seem to do things right, please reach out to me and give me an opportunity to earn your business and make things right. I created the email, [email protected], so we could receive direct feedback to myself and our management team from our customers and could resolve their problems and fix ours in the process.

I hope that any of you who have had a bad experience, or are dealing with an issue will give me a chance to rectify it, earn your trust and confidence back, to allow us the opportunity to eventually earn your business back.

Sincerely,

Gordon Isaac
Director of Sales- North America
Gordon Isaac
Director of Sales- North America

Hosting Services by ipHouse