The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 16 made on Monday December 18, 2017 at 14:56
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
On December 18, 2017 at 14:40, bclxj said...
I do not approve of you being called names. There's no need for name calling of anyone.

I am sorry to hear that you no longer help people because of those negative experiences. That's terrible your generosity was not better appreciated. I agree, it does sound like URC could manage this a lot better resulting in more profit for them.

They definitely could and should. The policy basically throws dealers under the bus and creates negativity towards us. The simple fact is I and pretty much every dealer like me is simply not set up to take tech support calls. I'm sure you can handle it, but others who boasted about their engineering degrees and computer savvy have come in and asked how to do some pretty remedial tasks. It's not about difficulty and more about training and experience. I do feel bad for those that get caught in the middle, but I myself just have to bow out after the influx of people that felt the need to go on the attack for simply doing my job while I was going above and beyond to help people here as well when I could.

Hosting Services by ipHouse