Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 35 made on Thursday December 14, 2017 at 11:53
SB Smarthomes
July 2007
Mario... if you still have a tractor, you'd never be able to get Jake to leave!

We're hanging in here with the fire.  No one has been able to reenter the evacuation zones yet, so lots of people still displaced and basically all of my projects are shut down.  One property under construction had fire burn to the hill behind it (I think within a couple hundred yards) but the firefighters were able to keep it away from the house.

Firefighters are still on several properties that I've been monitoring via cameras and several properties have been offline (no power/internet) for 2 days so have lots ability to monitor them.  One property came back online last night after being down for two days.  Last time I could see the cameras, flames were close and the fire crew was pulling out their trucks.

All these properties have backup generators, but the fire crews have been shutting off natural gas lines and emptying propane tanks causing the generators to fail.

Air quality at our house seems better this morning and don't see any new ash coming down.

Here's a photo that someone else took Tuesday night showing fire up above town.  For those of you familiar with SB, this is from leadbetter beach with the marina in the background and stadium lights from SBCC on the left:

[img][/img][/url]
www.sbsmarthomes.com
Santa Barbara Smarthomes

Hosting Services by ipHouse