The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Wednesday December 6, 2017 at 15:42
andrewinboulder
Select Member
August 2003
On December 6, 2017 at 13:30, Mr. Brad said...
This is our most challenging insurance. Must have errors and omissions. Since they charge on gross revenue, we keep our security sales separate from AV. We use a broker in Raleigh called High Smith and associates.

I highly recommend using KIRSCHENBAUM & KIRSCHENBAUM out of NY for all your contracts. Alarm, CCTV, service, etc. pay the fee and start right away if you are not using a good contract now!!!!!

Also, never install a system for local use only. We won't touch a system that is not monitored.

Good luck!

Thanks for the info. When you say you keep your security sales separate, are you saying you have a separate legal entity? Or just a different company DBA your normal company?

I've just been using 2Gig gear with GC3 panels and Alarm.com - I use a 2Gig module if I need hard wired zones. Obviously I'm not doing a bunch of integration at this point. Was looking at doing DSC for systems that need to integrate with C4, although it's my understanding that Alarm.com is working on integration...

By the way, who do you guys use for monitoring. Right now I'm with Rapid Response and they seem to be good.

Hosting Services by ipHouse