The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday December 6, 2017 at 08:07
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
I have a local Distributor that I've used since starting my business. Over the years, they've continually shipped me product that is clearly repacked. I once got a MA tower speaker whose box was all taped up and the speaker had no grill.

I've really scaled back what I buy from them due to this. Why I still use them is the delivery service. $40 gets you delivery no matter how much product. I use them for racks and larger items usually as I just have them delivered directly to the clients house.

Yesterday, I had a delivery show to a client's (I was not there for the delivery) and one of the items was repacked. My client is the one that found this out. You can imagine how happy he was.

Would you contact the owner of the disty, they are a decent sized disty with several branches throughout the region. I know for a fact I'm not the only one this has happened too, as another local dealer has had the same experienced. He too has moved the bulk of his business he was doing with them to another disty. That disty is local to him while it's a 40 minute drive for me to pick product up. They don't have the great delivery service the offending disty has. What would you all do?

Hosting Services by ipHouse