The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 22 made on Monday December 4, 2017 at 08:18
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
On December 4, 2017 at 08:03, andrewinboulder said...
The only "brutal" thing in the Sonos app for me is the way the room zone management seems to show up in two different areas - it's fukcing confusing.
The previous versions were so easy and the change solves nothing.

I noticed in Sonos Desktop Controller that Pandora stations are no longer in alphabetical order.

Found this response from Sonos regarding this complaint:

Message from Sonos technical support:

I understand that you are having some issues with finding your music in Pandora. So Pandora recently updated what they give us to include in the app and unfortunately that includes the inability to organize the station alphabetically. This is something that is out of our control and something that Pandora decides and controls. With this change though they have allowed Pandora listeners to control Sonos directly from their app which does allow you to organize them alphabetically. Simply download the latest version of the Pandora app, start a station and hit the "cast" button to play to your Sonos speakers. Here is a guide about this new feature. [Link: sonos.custhelp.com]

The ironic part will be if Sonos complains about their inability to fully control the services.

Hosting Services by ipHouse