The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 23 made on Saturday December 2, 2017 at 15:33
Fins
Elite Member
June 2007
On December 2, 2017 at 14:12, Ernie Gilman said...
I got in the drive-through line at a local In-N-Out Burger a couple of years ago to get a burger and fries. About four vehicles ahead of me I noticed a van. Plumber's signage on the side. The driver was standing outside between the door and the van.

Guys, if you glanced at him you all would know INSTANTLY what he was doing. He had the driver door about halfway open. He stood facing the door, holding something low in front of him and looking downward. After a moment he made an upward motion with his hand in his downward area, then swung a non-empty gallon jug up, over and past the driver's seat. He got in the van and moved forward, ready to get his burger and... and hold it in his hand. What do you think, guys -- did he use the other hand?

I called the number on the side of the van and described what I had seen. I mentioned it might be a good thing to schedule him so he has the time to do an occasional few personal things....

Now was that really such a horrible act for the guy to do that it made it manditory for you to rat him out? Are you really that simple minded and easily offended?
Civil War reenactment is LARPing for people with no imagination.

Hosting Services by ipHouse