The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 15 made on Friday November 24, 2017 at 13:40
imt
Long Time Member
June 2007
On November 22, 2017 at 17:40, goldenzrule said...
Thanks for sending the file Todd. I replied here rather than email just to get others thoughts. One thing I noticed is the Fios is on port 2 in all 3 bases. If I have multiple bases in a house, I typically will place them on different ports on each base. It shouldn't be necessary, but I recall way back being told this is best practice. I don't recall if it was in training or just something I heard along the way. It's one thing to try at least. I would probably change the RFID from the 0(letter) ID to just a number on the MRX2 just to see if it helps as well.

Thanks for checking the file. I had noticed that as well and was planning on making sure they weren't on the same port, for each base station. The theater is a cluster os spliced together IR sensors, from what I remember but would just need to make sure that 2 components don't match the same ports across base stations. I will change to a number on the MRX2 to see, although based on what tech support said it "should" make zero difference. I will also test what I wrote for #2 above and see if there is any RF interference in the Family Room, since maybe that keeps the RF gateway open constantly and thus is processing the RF commands from the Theaters remote. I'll see if I can get in there this weekend and see.

Hosting Services by ipHouse