The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 14 made on Thursday November 23, 2017 at 05:49
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On November 21, 2017 at 02:07, Ernie Gilman said...
In this regard, URC would do us a service if they explained how the channels differ from one another. It can't be frequency since 0 sends to any other chosen code. So what is it?

The more we understand picky little details like this, the stronger we are in dealing with problems that come up.

Have you called their tech "support", lately? That would answer your questions and slap your dreams of them providing this level of detail.

I called yesterday about trying to load the program from an MX-980l and the guy told me that he would fix it by using the remote log in to my computer. Sounded very confident, although he added "If you still have problems, call back". Seems that they're paid by the number of calls, not the number of solved problems. Didn't ask me to verify the equipment in the control system, didn't ask many questions at all- just wanted to get off of the phone. If I was yelling, I could understand this, but I wasn't.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse