The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 27 made on Wednesday November 22, 2017 at 11:23
dipdog21
Long Time Member
February 2005
This is different than the standard 1x2 splitter fix. This really needs to be managed through EDID. I am not familiar with how the WyreStorm manages EDID, but if it is possible I would try to copy the EDID of the Sony 32 and play with that. One issue that may be coming into effect, is that standard EDID information may be getting handled correctly, but the extended data that manages the HDR/HDMI 2.1 functionality, may be what is causing the issue. I believe there is an issue with the way that the Apple is handling the EDID as well as the way that the WyreStorm is handling the extended EDID data. If you have some sort of EDID minder/emulator, I would try putting that at the head end with the Apple TV going directly into that. Every new generation of Apple Tvs brings about a whole new group of issues to deal with. On top of this it appears you may also be having HDCP issues if you are seeing a green screen and black screen. I think there is just more than one problem going on here. However, I would be on the lookout for an Apple update. Good luck!

Or try an older Apple TV

Hosting Services by ipHouse