The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 15 made on Wednesday November 15, 2017 at 14:22
Impaqt
RC Moderator
October 2002
On November 15, 2017 at 11:37, goldenzrule said...
Nothing is crumbling, the app changed and it is worse than before. The system still works, every time. The product still sells itself.

then why are so many people complaining right now?

Why would you laugh at a colleague having an issue? I WANT my competition to flourish along side myself as the industry builds itself up. Whether it is Sonos or Crestron, Harmony or RTI, whatever a company sells I don't care. As long as they do good work and do not put a black stain on the industry I work in, I am happy. I lost a job to a client who was all set to sign, until he asked his friend at the last minute his thoughts on the system and his friend slammed the system and just short of slamming ME because HE hired a company that didn't meet his expectations and left him with a system with decent equipment that was setup quickly, poorly, and messy. I couldn't get the sale after this, no matter what. So I WANT my competition to do well and treat their customers right. While I like coming in to save a bad system and restore faith, I really should never have to do that.

His friend probably had a Sonos system.

Hosting Services by ipHouse