The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 27 made on Monday November 13, 2017 at 18:09
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
On November 13, 2017 at 17:47, FunHouse Texas said...
Reviving-
Now that this has been in place for a while - does anyone have any updated experiences to share?
I have been called a lot recently by Home Advisor and I know another integrator who uses them with some decent success but the leads are pricey.
Curious what is the pulse of advertising success from any online marketers?

HA can suck it. I don't have time or interest in their leads right now so I paused the leads. In app, you can only pause for 2 days. It's dumb. Online you can only pause for 2 weeks. It's dumb. Every single time it comes off pause, and I mean every single time, I get an exact match lead, the most expensive. I could go a week or two with no leads at times when not paused, but every time I do pause, they pull this bs with leads that are questionable if they are even real.

Also, I get leads sometimes that don't pertain to our business. I got one recently to hang a white board in an office. In a building that I cannot park at an hour and a half away.

Thumbtack is even worse, although you don't pay per lead unless you choose to provide a quote, site unseen. Angie's List was a giant waste of money. 5 grand for 1 year and only got a couple leads for small jobs not even totaling 2 grand.

Hosting Services by ipHouse