The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday November 11, 2017 at 13:31
Jottle
Long Time Member
November 2006
So I'm running into what I assume is yet another stupid bug in the mx-810 prowizard software. Hoping someone has a good workaround outside of creating a brand new file. I have a couple macros setup to manage inputs of my tv, receiver, an blu-ray player.

Lately I've been experiencing inconsistency in my macros executing input switching for my blu-ray player. The macros are all set up correctly in the prowizard software and verified in the browser.

I double checked my devices screen one more time and found that somehow on the "Which devices have inputs managed by the mx-810?" screen where you select which devices are "normal" devices and "manage inputs" devices, my blu-ray player is no longer on the "manage inputs" list. I'm assuming this is what is causing the sporadic failures in my blu-ray input switching. Easy fix right? Just select the blu-ray and transfer it over to the "manage inputs" list. I do that and click through to save and return to the prowizard homescreen. But lo and behold, even after saving and exiting the file, when I click back to the manage device input screen, the blu-ray player is back on the wrong (left) side of "normal device" rather than "manage inputs" device. The prowizard software is refusing to save my blu-ray as a managed input device. See picture below. I can't get the blu-ray player to stay on the right side of the screen. Any idea how to work around this? My macros that change blu-ray inputs work about 50% of the time for some reason. It's only the blu-ray inputs that are an issue.

[img][/img]

Hosting Services by ipHouse