The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Thursday November 9, 2017 at 21:06
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
On November 9, 2017 at 20:53, goldenzrule said...
I knew some jerk would jump on that. I thought their name would start with a K though. And end in Gossen.

How the hell did that bullet miss me? And I disagree with you; when someone is calling a person an idiot, calling them out for their (there?) (they're?) own idiocy is definitely called for.

On November 9, 2017 at 20:52, Hasbeen said...
You can call anyone you'd like an idiot, but this guy may not necessarily deserve it.  Although I know what Fing is....I don't use it, I use Lan Analyzer.  Same thing different app...

And maybe that guy doesn't have an android phone.

Now...Here's one for you....Can I call this girl an idiot?  My wife and I go to Dearborn Sausage today to pick up some Kielbasa (polish sausage) for dinner.

They have 2 different types and we find ourselves in a bit of a quandary...They have Regular and Holiday Kielbasa.

Etc etc...

I was at a sandwich shop recently where I had an interaction with a 20ish year old girl who couldn't explain something. I told her she looked perplexed and she responded "I don't know what that means."
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse