The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 47 made on Wednesday November 8, 2017 at 06:43
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
On November 7, 2017 at 22:50, edizzle said...
I just can’t take you serious anymore after you said a 5 year old android phone is more useful than a less than 2 year old iPhone. Seriously!

My wife while waiting on her 10 uses a 6s daily with no issues whatsoever, my daughter uses an old iPad everyday, more than either of us use our phones, no issues whatsoever. I am lucky to get my 5 year old nexus 7 to boot up. It is archaic and slow as molasses. There have been several tech sites that have done study’s on the useful life of an iOS device vs android device. It is no contest. This is coming from a lifelong android user. From the first g1, OG droid, and everything in between, including a current Samsung Tab. My first iPhone was a 6s+. The fragmentation in the android ecosystem will never let it operate as efficiently as iOS

Agree to disagree. I have a Thunderbolt from like 80 years ago that will runs stuff while I couldn't even get a iPad mini to simply pull up Portal to check some stuff. That iPad has a completely fresh install and up to date. I have a Note3 that was replaced only because the screen got smashed and I figured I'd upgrade to the Note7 (grrr). That phone still runs anything you throw it. My iPad 2, I think I can use the calculator app on it.

I've had iPhones, 4 of them. I've had iPads, 3 of them. I've had Macs, 3 of them. ALL of them needed replacement prematurely after updates rendered them useless or incredibly slow. I liked the fit and finish but that was secondary to function. Except the 7s I had. That felt cheap and like a toy. It just didn't have the solid feel of the previous iPhones I had.

Hosting Services by ipHouse