The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 39 made on Tuesday November 7, 2017 at 19:41
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
On November 7, 2017 at 19:14, Hasbeen said...
I had to spend 1.5 hours in the Verizon store today dealing with my 6. (which never gave me a problem..not a single solitary problem since the day I purchased it on Nov.16 2014)

That is....until the IPhone 8 was released..  Now..it's nearly impossible for me to even charge it...The touchscreen sometimes work..sometimes doesn't...I'll be on my network in my home, and my phone will decide that it would rather use my data...

Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I swear Apple is doing it on purpose because of the lackluster sales on the 8 and X.    They figure, they'll just have you update...errrr...break your existing phone so you'll buy a new one...

That's not happening....

I really wanted the iPhone X, and being a slappy I was really looking forward to it..When I saw the price tags on release date, every fiber of my being screamed F*ck You to Tim Cook.

Think about this...... When I bought my first BRAND NEW truck I paid a grand total of $7000 for it..

If I went today and bought a new Iphone X for all 5 family members it would be $5200.  (Without the glorious $300 rebate)...F*ck you Tim Cook.  F*ck you.

Can you tell that I'm a little bent out of shape over this?

I'm seriously considering jumping ship on my phones....and I'm pissed about it.

You've just come to the realization now that Apple completely F$&#S their customers by forcing upgrades by basically making their current devices near impossible to use?

Hosting Services by ipHouse