The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 30 made on Monday November 6, 2017 at 19:41
gerard143
Advanced Member
May 2012
On November 6, 2017 at 10:42, edizzle said...
What other bugs? I have definitely not noticed what you are describing. Maybe carrier related? But I really can’t remember any other items that standout either.

No this is definitely an iOS bug and from what I have seen over the years diff people have diff issues. Not everyone seems to have the same bug. That particular blank message bug except for saying delivered and the iMessage header with time carried over from my 7 plus to my X and from iOS 11 on up thru 10 betas, then 11.0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 11.1, 11.2 beta 1 and 2.

Heres a google search with articles on the buggy iOS 11 topic. [Link: google.com]

I've had another bug for awhile where you go into photos... tap the share arrow and type in the persons name you want it text it too and it'll hang there for eternity. Gotta force quit and try again.

I wish i had a link to an article I found before where someone found like 600 user interface issues in iOS 11 and document them all. While maybe not bugs, it was mind blowing. Wrong placement of this or an error with that, wrong font here, etc.

Here is another issue. For the last 6 years Wifi Sync with iTunes just never f'ing works. For anyone I know. Airdrop is a piece of $hit too and rarely works properly.

Hosting Services by ipHouse