The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Sunday November 5, 2017 at 22:14
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
On November 5, 2017 at 21:53, edizzle said...
you need to get your eyes checked!! it is absolutely gorgeous!!!! light years ahead of the 7.

the x is the best phone apple has ever built.

+1

Upgraded from a 7s? To the 10. Wife got the 8 because she didn’t like the thought of loosing the home button. I have to say the only good thing about the 10 is the display. It is stunning compared to her 8. I actually have gotten used to the lack of home button and I actually feel it’s the way the iPhone should have been all along. The camera is very impressive and it takes some nice night shots. The Animojis and VR work freakishly well and it’s been fun to play with, all though it’s a novelty.

I have had some issues with faceID, especially in commercial spaces and outside or lowlight settings. I’m sure it will get ironed out through updates though, still kind of gimmicky if you ask me.

The most impressive though has been the battery life, no complaints there!

All of this being said I have to say it’s a bit underwhelming. It feels nice without a case but who uses it without a case? We all knew Face ID was a gimmick and feels like they were desperate to make it a 10 year feature. It is hands down the best phone and the best size Apple has ever made. But I have to say the pixel has peaked my interest. I’ve never been a huge phone guy, just someone who needs a phone that calls and texts and runs the apps that I need. Something my note 2 did nothing right and it will take me a very long time before I give an Android another shot.

The 10 is nice, it really is, but it’s not ground breaking and nothing more then an 8 with a much better screen and more real estate! Is it worth the grand? Meh, I don’t feel any phone is worth even $500. But in this day in age it’s more of an expense that you have to have then not! We’re just along for the ride!
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse