The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Thursday October 26, 2017 at 21:21
gerard143
Advanced Member
May 2012
My main job unrelated to this field.... I went into the HSA as it just became an option a couple years ago. Personally I like it for myself being young and single. For a family or when you have a lot of Doctors visits I feel the regular old plan would be better. I don't even want to tell you how low of a weekly payment we pay on the regular plan. It's stupid cheap. Ok i'll tell lol. $24 a week and the benefits are stellar. They pay 90% and after the first $1,000 pay 100%. My HSA weekly $0 is required. But I opt for $30 a week to take advantage of getting more $ in there and the tax free benefits plus I like how I can invest this money and take it with me when I retire. After a certain age you could use the funds for whatever even none medical. I kind of view it like a 401k plan. Dr's visits I have no copay and prescription drugs I have never paid more then $3 and I just use the plan debit card to cover that. The company contributes $900 a year. Also they have an app called cyc mobile and its awesome. Submit any expenses thru that. Take a photo and they mail a check out. Payed for something yourself just create a claim in seconds and they mail you a check. It's great. They pay 90% up to you meeting the coinsurance of 4,000. After $4,000 they pay 100%.
I like how you can use it to pay for shit you couldn't normally like laser eye surgery and other random shit.

Hosting Services by ipHouse