The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Wednesday October 25, 2017 at 20:36
Tom Grooms
Long Time Member
March 2014
Thanks for the feedback and for letting me vent. We service a very specific geographic location, a retirement community. One of my guys does hang and bangs. TV's, SoundBars and wireless HEOS systems. The other guy is my attic rat. He helps me do the audio jobs. We could probably start @ 9am but I'm not really excited about that. I'm more of a 7:30-8am alarm clock guy and exactly ZERO of my customers work. 8am return phone calls are out of the question. The calls range the full gamut from nice sales calls to can you hook up my DVD player to service issues. I'm thinking about hiring someone to manage the phone 9-5 but I HATE employees. That way when I'm done I'll have all the basic information needed to make return calls and hopefully the customers will feel better talking to a human than leaving a voicemail and hoping for a return call.

I'm not real excited about growing the business and adding additional vehicles and employees. I've been down that road before more than once. Start a nice business, making good money and decide its time to grow. Next thing you know you're doing 5 times the revenue with 10 times the drama and a minimal increase in personal income. It just not worth it. I swore I'd never do it again.

Hosting Services by ipHouse