The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Tuesday October 3, 2017 at 12:09
jfs95
Long Time Member
June 2017
Thanks! I have an MRF-350 base station. I'm not sure why Best Buy put the jump to "IR Please Wait" codes on the macros. Possibly to give me a screen to look at while the macros are performing. Aside from that, I'll make sure the base station is on channel 3, but I suspect it is since nothing changed in the physical setup, only a small programming change -- and now nothing responds.

This is what is so puzzling to me: The file looks okay (aside from those IR Please Wait codes that aren't serving any purpose), and yet no components are responding to any functions. That's why I'm wondering if the problem is something to do with the downloading to remote process -- since the file looks okay in CCP, but once it's sent to the remote, nothing works.

I could call Best Buy again, but they want to charge $450 just to take a look at what is going on. I tried calling URC dealers, but none will do it on a pre-existing system unless they are the ones who built the system. So, thus, Best Buy, unfortunately, was the only company willing to build a file for an existing setup.

Hosting Services by ipHouse