The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Sunday October 1, 2017 at 20:32
gwolf
Long Time Member
July 2008
Hello - I am using a Denon AVR-X4200W that is being controlled via IP. In addition I am using a URC MX-5000 remote and an MRX-1 basestation, which has some IR based attached devices. Everything works great. My problem started when I recently went to modify some of the commands in CCP used to control the Denon. The original code I used for the for the Denon within CCP is IP:Audio:1080 which is for the main zone. However, the individual commands associated with the Denon (power on/off, sources, etc.) are now using a code of IP.audio.016. After changing all of the commands back to use the 1080 discrete code set nothing worked! When I reverted to my backup config that used the 016 codes everything worked again. I have no idea where these codes have come from and furthermore I cannot find a SINGLE discrete IP based Denon code that matches 016. I know the codes have not been Learned. In addition I am very confused on why the top level device would use 1080 and the individual commands would use an entirely different code. This situation also applies to zones 2 & 3 as well.

The Denon AVR-X4200W is a very common device with a well documented discrete code set. Why would the codes get changed to something different within CCP? And why would the codes be something I cannot even find with the URC CCP database?

I am hoping that someone can shed some light on this confusing problem. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you.

Hosting Services by ipHouse